August Breakfast with the Pros – How to Structure a Total Compensation Program
August 9, 2016 8:00 a.m. - August 9, 2016 10:00 a.m.
Take a look at a fresh, strategically-based “Total Compensation” approach to assist your organization in being competitive, cost-effective and complaint. In this informative seminar you can learn:
- How to structure a total compensation package for employees
- How to attract, develop and retain the best individuals for your organization
- How to show an employee, or potential employee their true worth to your organization
- What creative alternatives to salary will make a compensation package more attractive
- If you are accurately following compliance laws and have identified potential issues arising from unequal pay equity
- That external benchmarking can show how your compensation package compares with your competition
- To identify trends in the marketplace regarding creative pay concepts
- If your employees are classified correctly under FSLA. Are you paying hourly rates when you should be offering salaries?
With Special Guest Speaker: Elliot Dinkin, President/CEO, Cowden Associates, Inc.
This event will be held at our Royal Oak Conference Room on
Tuesday, August 9, 2016 from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
There is no cost to attend, and includes continental breakfast. Seating is limited so sign up now!
Download our flyer here.